International MBA (100% English)
· Spanish Course: MONDAY to THURSDAY 10:00 H – 12:00 H
Diploma DELE (Spanish) : 950 €
Welcome to the Full-Time MBA! We personally want to thank you for trusting in ISAE and in our program.
ISAE is the place for students who want to be the leaders of the next generations based on their acquired knowledge, experience and human quality.
It´s important to include the English language in our Master’s Degree in Business Administration as a part of our broad academic offer. With this curriculum, ISAE facilitates a high-quality program in accordance with our Business School’s values and objective: to keep our doors open to students from all around the world.
The MBA presented herein provides graduates from a variety of academic backgrounds – e.g. law, communication, engineering, arts and health – with a solid formation in business administration, enabling them to further develop their professional career.
After the ISAE´s Full-Time MBA, graduates will be ready to start their own businesses as entrepreneurs, acting as executive directors, account managers, economists, project administrators and human resources experts or perform any other managerial role in a company. To achieve this goal, the teaching faculty is composed of company executives who will assist students in developing their knowledge and skills.
The curriculum requires a high level of personal commitment, effort and organisation of the student´s daily workload in order to prepare themselves for what is required to reach their academic goals.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MBA FULL TIME (International MBA 100% English)
SPANISH COURSE FOR ACCREDITATION 2 LEVELS «DIPLOMA DELE» BY THE INSTITUTE CERVANTES
MASTER DEGREE BY THE UNIVERSIDAD CATÓLICA DE MURCIA UCAM
DIPLOMA DELE 2 LEVEL OF SPANISH BY THE INSTITUTE CERVANTES
Objectives International MBA (100% English)
- Set up their own business as an entrepreneur
- Take over their family’s business
- Work in national, regional or local public administration as well as international organizations
- Start/resume their careers in the private sector e.g. in the area of production, human resources, administration, finance and accounting or marketing
- Get knowledge of professional Spanish language.
- Core targets of this Master’s Program are international and Spanish university graduates from a variety of academic backgrounds such as law, communication, engineering, arts, health, nutrition, retail or physical activity, striving to gain advanced knowledge in the field of business administration, assessment and consulting as well as general management, strategy formulation and capacity planning.
- For graduates with previous experience in this area, the MBA will be an opportunity to refresh their knowledge and add new perspectives to their focus based on the objectives and values which the program reflects.
- Students should be ready to work and relate with mates colleagues from different countries, cultures and backgrounds in a multicultural environment that reflects the globalized world we live in. The Full-Time MBA focuses on people that are willing to lead, contribute to humanity and engage in social and economic sustainable development. Students should intrinsically wish to become leaders of empathy and ethics who put sincere efforts into the projects they are involved in. Moreover, future graduates should be capable of working hard and inspiring others as role models, show team spirit and be eager to help others succeed in their endeavours.
Total Hours: 1800
Seats available: 30
MODULE 1: STRATEGY AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT
- Tools for strategic planning and management
- Situation Analysis
- Legal environment
- Strategic information management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Innovation Management
MODULE 2: FINANCIAL DIRECTION
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting for direction
- Financial management and financial instruments
- Financial markets
MODULE 3: SALES MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING
- The Art of Marketing Management
- Digital marketing and e-Commerce
- Sales Management
- International business and marketing
MODULE 4: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Basics of human resource management
- People management
- Labor relations
- Behavior in Organizations
MODULE 5: OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Functional and management processes
- Information systems for process management
- Direction in Environments Technology
- Management and project management
- Quality Management
MODULE 6: MANAGERIAL SKILLS
- Effective Communication
- Talent Management and Diversity Management
WORKSHOP: CREATIVITY WORKSHOP
MODULE 7: BUSINESS PLANS
- Lean Startup
- Legal aspects of starting a business
- Business Plans
EMW: END MASTER WORK